Sunday, July 26, 2009

July Is Almost Gone

Here is Connor sharing his cake with Destiny Hope. As you can see he was making sure it was okay with me.
I can't believe July is almost gone and I still have not blogged about anything this month. It seem that this month has gone so fast. Or is it because we have done soooo much. Don't know but I thought I would update my blog. On 4th Of July we went down to San Diego. It was a girl road trip. My husband had to stay behind and work. So I decided to take the girls to see our family. Nothing like spending a long weekend with family. We spent all day in the pool. It was a lovely weekend. For the girls and I the weather was just perfect. Every one else was complaining how hot it was. Here is Destiny in her 4th of July swimsuit. She was all over the place. She doesn't want to be picked up anymore. Which makes me a little sad because she is our last baby. But happy in a way because we thought she wouldn't be doing alot of the things she is able to do at this age. She stand alone for about 2 second then realize what she is doing and fall to the floor. We are very proud of what she is doing. I had a great time and took alot of picture but for so reason I am having a hard time loading them. I'll see if I can post them tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Destiny is so adorable in her 4th of July swimsuit! I know what you mean - July has just flown by for us too! It sounds like you gals had a great time with family over the 4th of July! Looking forward to seeing more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Destiny's swimsuit, she is sooo cute! Summer has been busy for us too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, Destiny will always want to be held by mommy. She is just exerting her independance as she is starting to stand and envisions walking. Nate did this for a short period, but now loves to cuddle. Looks like a nice 4th of July Family vacation, minus one. But thats okay, we did the same thing. Love the picture of Destiny. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! I know how you feel about Destiny being you last baby! Sonya is our last and it's getting tough to let her go. She wants to be put down all the time to crawl around and even snubs off my hugs and kisses! Oh no! Terrible two's here we come! Looks like she had a great 4th of July! I love her cute bathing suit!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Destiny Hope's 4th of July bathing suit! She is so adorable. I just love cute little achon legs! Sounds like a fun July so far!

    ReplyDelete