Sunday, June 7, 2009

Destiny Turns One


Destiny's 1st birthday party!!!!!!!

Well where should I start. My little baby girl just turned a year old on May 22. A year ago I was told that there was an abnormally with my baby. The doctors told me that her head was measure the correct weeks of gestation, but her arms and legs measuring about a month behind. It was really scary because this was my fourth pregnancy and never had this happen to me. I didn't know what to expected or what I should do. One thing was for sure. I was going to love this little one no matter what. She was already a part of me. The las t couple months of my pregnancy was the longest. I was told I had to wait until the baby was born to get actual confirmation that she had achondroplasia.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!! I am so happy you started a blog!!! I added your blog to my blog list and will follow it regularly!!

    ReplyDelete