Monday, June 22, 2009

Our Very 1st LPA Event!!!

Here is destiny trying to fall asleep
Mommy and Destiny trying to stay dry

Sam,Loni ,Karina and Rachel posing for a picture


Destiny and Anais enjoying each others company




Arts and Craft Time
This weekend was the first lpa event that we attended. It was a bbq/ pool party for Ava who turned 4 years old. She is such a cutie. I can't wait for destiny to reach that age. It was great being surround with such great people. My family and I enjoyed it very much and are looking forward to our next get together. I can honestly say that I felt very comfortable around everyone. I didn't have to worry about anybody staring at us. It was very fun to meet eveyone there. Can't wait until August.


6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! I love Destiny's dress, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had a great time too! I am so glad you guys enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time at your first LPA event! Destiny is soooo adorable! I love her beautiful dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destiny is adorable. I am so glad you had a good time at your first LPA event-and the Brays are a great family-I am looking forward to meeting them next week! Don't worry about Destiny growing up-four comes so quickly. I am only six months away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Destiny is such a cutie! I'm glad you guys had such a good time at your first LPA event!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello rosie, i am also following your page and may i add that your daughters are so beautiful god bless your family. I see you were at a LPA event how are those, dont know much about that. Well i'd love to hear back from you again. Take care.

    ReplyDelete